The Glenns Ferry School was built in 1909 from sandstone quarried and transported by barge and wagon from south of the Snake River. It served until 1965 as a school. In 1986 the City of Glenns Ferry acquired the building to preserve it from vandalism and neglect. The Historical Society operated it as a museum open for visitors on Fridays and Saturdays from Memorial Day weekend through September.
Glenns Ferry Historical Museum (Old Glenns Ferry School) Glenns Ferry, Elmore County