Judge Drew Standrod built his mansion in 1902. The house was designed by San Francisco architect Marcus Grundfor. Representative of the classical revival trend in architecture, the home features a distinctive round corner tower. The home is built of light gray and red sandstone brought by horse and wagon form the McCammon area. The interior features golden oak parquet floors, leaded glass windows, glazed tile, French marble was sued on the fireplaces and washbasins. The house is in the National Register of Historic Places.