A.B. Chase built this building in 1904 in partnership with T.C. Parke. It was originally a retail store and boasted a soda fountain. On Sunday afternoons the fountain attracted the locals who visited on the adjacent lawn. In 1916 the building was put on skids and moved to the present location. The moving process took all winter using horses while the few autos of the time detoured around it.
Silver Creek Community Center Carey, Blaine County