Rogerson Schoolhouse -Title
Rogerson Schoolhouse

The town of Rogerson, known as Deep Creek Meadows was homesteaded in 1880. The town was renamed Rogerson when a Post Office was applied for in 1910.  In 1914, a bond issue was passed and the two-roomed Rogerson School was constructed the following year.  It was the main building in town and housed Church services and community events until a church was constructed.  Following consolidation in 1948, the school closed. The old school building is one of the few original buildings remaining in the Rogerson townsite.  A local non-profit group is cleaning and restoring the building to be used as a community center.


Rogerson Schoolhouse
Rogerson, Twin Falls County

  • Grants: 2016

Location: 1510 North 2384 East, Rogerson, ID 83302 (No Google Map Available)


close window