The Upper Twin Lakes grade school was constructed in 1920 to accommodate the population growth of families moving into the Twin Lakes area. The school was the second of three Twin Lakes’ schools and is the only remaining school building preserved as it was originally. The schoolhouse is now used as a community center for the local residents.
Twin Lakes Community Schoolhouse Rathdrum, Kootenai County
Location: 10017 West Twin Lakes Road, Rathdrum, ID 83858