Heritage Hall, originally built as St. James Episcopal Church, is a single-story Gothic Revival mission church of frame construction. The church was built with funds raised by public subscription in 1905 and was the first church in what is now Clark County. Renamed Heritage Hall, the alter end of the interior has been retained as an outstanding example of an early mission church. The balance of the building is now used as a museum to house Clark County memorabilia. In 1993 the building was entered in the National Register of Historic Places.
Heritage Hall Dubois, Clark County
Location: Reynolds Street and Old Highway 91, Dubois, Idaho 83423 View Google map