Built originally for use as a city and county building, the Fremont County courthouse has been in continuous use as the county headquarters since 1910. Wayland and Fennell of Boise designed the Beaux Arts building. Contractors were Perham and Harris of St. Anthony. Little is known about the large stained glass skylight located over the second-floor stair well. Experts believe the light was installed during the original construction. The glass is of Edwardian design but reminiscent of Art Deco. The courthouse is in the National Register of Historic Places.
Fremont County Courthouse St. Anthony, Fremont County